Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Mental Health Team based in Richmond. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contracts.
- The team undertakes all initial Care Act and Carers assessments, reviews, reassessments and safeguarding enquiries for Richmond residents with social care needs as a result of their mental health.
- The teams are focussed on agreeing personalised support plans with residents and their carers, which maximise the person's independence and control over their environment and personal circumstances and which are cost effective.
- As postholder of this role you will support the Assistant Team Manager and Team Manager in ensuring that all agreed service plans and statutory responsibilities are met, and quality services delivered to the relevant local populations in keeping with the philosophy of the Care Act 2014.
- The role will involve supervision of a Social Worker/ Social Care Assessor within the team, acting as a safeguarding adults manager (SAM) and Duty Senior. This will be alongside providing a senior presence within the team, undertaking complex assessments and reviews, and promoting a high quality of work within the team through leading by example.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.