Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work full-time as a Band 5/6 Mental Health Practitioner based in Wakefield.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Mental Health Practitioner job is £24.41 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Assesses needs and identifies problems relevant to the care of people referred.
- Devises a plan of care in partnership with the person and carers.
- Implements the planned programme of care to ensure a high standard is achieved.
- Reviews the effectiveness of the care provided and where appropriate initiates any action.
- Advises and supports the person and carers to promote health and well-being and to prevent illness.
- Recognises situations that may be detrimental to the health and well-being of the person and initiates action that may be required.
- Establishes and maintains satisfactory communication with all agencies involved in the persons care in both hospital and community.
- Functions as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Management of enquiries and direct referrals of people in accordance with Enhanced team operational Policy and participates in the team duty rota.
- Maintain professional registration and demonstrate commitment to statutory codes of practice and continued professional development requirements.
- Responsible for acting up in the absence of the team leader.
Requirements of Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
- Experience within mental health
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.