Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Bexley, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £27-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline mental health social work.
- Ideally beyond the ASYE stage ( i.e., not newly qualified). NQ staff will be considered if they put in a strong application.
- Experience of adult mental health is essential.
- Previous work in a multi-disciplinary setting would be beneficial.
- A strong understanding of community mental health requirements is also essential to the role.
- Sound skills in risk assessment and risk management including use of the Care Programme Approach.
- If someone is an AMHP, that would be excellent, but it's not essential to the role.
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues, service users and their families.
- Clear understanding of equality and diversity issues and how they impact on mental health.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and apply themselves in a fast pace and pressured environment.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.