Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hereford, within the MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £27.43 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role is office-based, working alongside colleagues from Health, Education and Police.
- Screen all referrals and make recommendations of how to proceed within tight timescales.
- Screen police notifications of domestic abuse incidents and discuss these as part of the domestic abuse hub with other partner agencies from health, police, education, early help, and Women’s Aid.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.