Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in St Helen’s, within the MASH Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.47 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial3-month contract.
- Be part of a duty team receiving work from MASH, completing timely children and family assessments, working with children and families leading on support plans and working directly with children, their families and professional groups
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experienced in managing section 47 enquiries and managing professional groups, and leading on meetings for care planning for children
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.