Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Herefordshire in a MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.43 per hour (Assignment rate). It is a 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- MASH is the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub based at Nelson House.
- You will be office based working alongside colleagues from Health, Education and Police. You will be part of a team that screens all referrals and make recommendations of how to proceed within tight timescales.
- You will need the skills of communicating with service users, colleagues and agencies.
- MASH Social Workers will also screen police notifications of domestic abuse incidents and discuss these as part of the domestic abuse hub with other partner agencies from health, police, education, early help and Women's Aid
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.