Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £33,418 - £44,860 per annum.
- To assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
- Omplement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for looked after children.
- To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care to achieve positive outcomes for looked after children.
- Produced courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority.
- Provide verbal and written reports to child protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meetings and looked after children reviews.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- The ability to use information technology systems to carry out duties.
- The ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
- The ability to actively make use of supervision and performance appraisal
- The capacity to act as duty officer on a rota basis and as required by line management
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.