Slough Children's Services Trust is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a MASH Team based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker job is £28,390 - £38,506 per annum
- Our successful programme supports not only newly qualified social workers but also invests in continuing professional development including through our membership of Research in Practice and our bespoke and enhanced training programme for all.
- This offer is proving to be a progressive and exciting path for professionals that is swiftly seeing performance improvements and innovations that are making big differences to our children, young people and families.
- Our transformed children's services put children's needs at the very heart of all that we do and we are looking for passionate, dedicated and determined individuals to join new teams and help us deliver better outcomes for the children and families we serve.
- Our reshaped council and reshaped service offers a great opportunity for you to influence and develop as we accelerate the pace of change. We want the best people to travel with us and to reap the rewards along the way.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.