Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Swindon in a MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3 month contract.
- Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals, including more senior levels.
- Manage complex caseloads, and offer expert support to case conferences, and product high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions.
- Model good practice, setting expectations for others.
- Start to take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified social workers, and supervising the work of junior staff.
- Undertake capacity- building with individuals, families and communities.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.