Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within a MASH Team in West Sussex. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £29,597 - £42,965 per annum.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- We offer small teams of Social Workers managed by a Practice Manager and support by Advanced Practitioners and Child and Family Workers embedded in the service
- Alongside this, we can provide additional support from Coordinators who provide flexible administrative support
- We also offer regular group supervision and peer learning alongside specialist roles to focus on the most vulnerable children
This Social Worker job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.