Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Northampton, within the MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £36 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract. Accommodation allowance- £150 per week applicable accordingly (if candidate lives above 60 miles from workplace).
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Carrying out Multi Agency Risk Assessments
- Ensuring timely communication with families on the phone and face to face
- Analysing historical and current concerns
- Adhering to relevant timescales
- Case Recording
- Provide telephone advise to agency referrers about appropriate actions and outcomes
- Dealing with Section 47 enquiries to assess risk and need
- Completing enhanced screening of cases
- Making informed threshold decisions
- Provide sign posting for locality services
- Attending strategy meetings
- Attending multi agency meetings
- Ensuring that appropriate pathway is followed for ongoing investigations
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.