Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a MASH Team based in Southend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You are needed to provide professional and comprehensive casework, to a caseload of children and young people, be responsible for case management and submission of written reports including statements and care plans for care proceedings in County and High Courts when required.
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
- Develop practice, that takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- Ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures
- Flexible working, Salary car sacrifice scheme and excellent training and development opportunities. They are committed to ensure that you are supported in this challenging role with the appropriate level of training.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.