Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Guernsey, within the MASH & Locality Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £42,203 - £53,166 per annum.
- Assisting in the provision and further development of an effective Multi-Agency Support Hub (MASH) service for children and families within the Bailiwick by working closely with other agencies, professionals and members of the public and also to assist in the provision of an effective Children and Families Social Work Service
- Undertaking child protection investigations, early help assessments and work with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject to Care Requirements per the Children (Guernsey and Alderney) Law 2008
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.