Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Children & Families Safeguarding Team based in Oldham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To ensure child is the focus of contact
- Take calls from professionals, parents and members of the community
- Collate information from partner agencies and process information
- Input information on operating system
- To have an understanding of consent
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Have good knowledge and understanding of thresholds and being able to apply this to screening making appropriate well-balanced recommendations, within time frame
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.