Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southend on Sea in a MASH Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,371 to £36,876 per annum.
- Work with complex and challenging cases involving vulnerable children and their families and undertake all statutory duties in relation to those families where the child is subject to social care involvement. This role is vital in safeguarding and protecting children and in being able to demonstrate that they are complying with all statutory duties regarding children's services.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services.
- Knowledge of child protection, looked after children and associated child in need social work practice issues as well as methods of social work intervention, relevant legislation, regulations guidance & policy issues.
- Previous experience of working within a MASH Team will be beneficial.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.