Sanctuary Social Care in working in partnership with Dudley Council to recruit for Social Worker within MASH. The salary for this role ranges from £27,905 - £37,475 per annum, depending on experience.
This service is responsible for receiving all new referral vis the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
If you're a practitioner that wants to work within a local authority that provides you with an excellent career path then this is one of the best places to work. With continuous investment provided to their workforce, Dudley recognises the importance of ongoing staff development to produce the best results.
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs assessments, care planning, and child protection investigations
- Carry out high quality assessments, using child-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
- A bespoke induction package
- Flexible working and manageable caseloads
- Free on-site parking
- Learning and development programme
- Discounted leisure benefits
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Car sharing scheme
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.