Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a MASH Team in Luton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,371 - £33,799 per annum.
Purpose of the Post:
- To receive and handle all initial Children's Social Care contacts and queries entering the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) via telephone and written methods.
- To prioritise the most vulnerable and at-risk individuals and recommend appropriate advice and action, ensuring that all contacts are signposted or handed over to appropriate staff and services for timely and high-quality action.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Mandy Hubert; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.