Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Southend-on-Sea, within the MASH Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £37,890 per annum.
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of young people appropriate to experience and capabilities.
- Ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
- Provide an efficient and cost-effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- Make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment.
- Investigate, evaluate, and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidence conclusions and realistic pathway plans.
- Ensure adequate recording that evidence practice.
- Use ICT as required to maintain accurate case records, and to be able to report on key performance management data.
- Proactively liaise with and work in partnership other agencies and organisations, parents, and carers.
- Attend reviews, various meetings, and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Knowledge and understanding of the framework for the assessment of children in need and their families, knowledge of relevant legislation, and knowledge of social work and their applications (ie. Attachment theory, enabling change, behaviour management).
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families.
- Good keyboard/ICT skills.
- Good communication skills.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.