Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Looked After Children’s Team based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- Assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Experience of working with looked after children with a good understanding of statutory processes for looked after children.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.