Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for 2x experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Tameside in a Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs is £26.88 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).
- Completing statutory visits to looked after children and ensuring their needs are met within their agreed placements and their voice is heard and incorporated into all planning
- Seeing the child/young person alone and seeing their bedroom as part of all statutory visits
- Completing relevant and up to date assessments to inform planning for all looked after children
- Completing court statements and attending court where necessary
- Completion of pathway assessment for children due to transition to leaving care team
- Facilitating and providing evidence for care planning meetings where necessary
- Ensuring PEP reviews are attended regularly Updating ICS system to ensure all relevant plans and actions are evidenced
- Ensuring written evidence of all work is completed in a timely manner
- Working closely with family and other professionals to ensure the holistic needs of all Looked after children are met.
- Working as part of a team and being part of a duty rota system.
- Working flexibly in order to meet the needs and of the service.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.