Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work 37 hours per week based in Hertford, within the Looked After Children Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is£27,741 - £34,728 per annum (depending on experience).
- Carrying out assessments and developing plans to support children & families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions
- Prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings
- Providing high quality support and planning for children and young people who are in long term foster care, residential care and semi-independent care up until the age of 18
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Confident to deliver good social work practice, with excellent written and verbal skills
- Substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews
- Passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.