Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Social Workers to work full-time based in Merton, within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £33.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Looked After Children experience
- Experience in writing of child permanency reports and other key Looked After Children documents
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.