Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Yeovil, within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support children who are not living with their birth family - from 0-18 years
- Care planning, court work, adoption, direct work with children and re-connection with families
- Work alongside children and families to ensure stability and permanence are paramount
- Help navigate lives post-care order, working on family relationships, stability, reunification, life stories and foster home support
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Multi-agency approach
- Ability to travel
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.