Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Taunton, within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role can be performed from home, however, the successful candidate must be willing to be on duty for 3 days per month and if necessary travel to visit any children where cares escalate or there is a crisis.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience of working directly with children and evidencing their views, developing planning from assessments and risks assessments
- Experience in court work and multi-agency working
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with children and their families to progress planning and improve outcomes for children in care
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.