Sanctuary Personnel, an outstanding recruitment company to the private and public sector currently has a job based in Bromley for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within the Looked After Children Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28.00 - £32.00 per hour depending on experience and performance at interview (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
This role will predominantly be working from home but some face to face working will be required.
- Identifying opportunities for meeting need more effectively, promoting an appropriate and professional climate
- Dealing with post-proceedings (0-18)
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social care
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent experience in a similar role
- A driving licence and access to their own vehicle
- Ability to relate effectively to children, parents, and carers, many of whom may be under stress
- Ability to work as a team member and to form professional partnerships with other staff within the department, colleagues from other agencies, foster carers and residential workers and health and education professionals
- Ability to remain aware of the roles and responsibilities of others and to promote a positive image of the division and department
- Skills in analysing complex and problematic situations and in formulating, implementing, and reviewing, alongside service users, appropriate assessment and intervention programmes
- Skills in communicating clearly orally and in writing, including an ability to maintain concise case records including Looked After Children documentation and to produce reports for case conferences, courts and other bodies
- Ability to manage working time effectively to meet both professional priorities and administrative requirements
- Ability to think creatively in meeting children's and families' needs, using family and community networks, voluntary sector and other external resources and provision where appropriate
- Ability to contribute to the overall development of the team e.g.: making presentations and leading discussion in areas of professional practice
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding, knowledge, and skills in valuing diversity
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.