Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The Looked After Children team works with children and young people whose long-term or permanent plan is to be looked after by the Local Authority for the duration of their childhood. As appropriate, children are moved into adoption or become subject of special guardianship or residence orders.
The team is responsible for ensuring that all looked after children are visited, consulted and have robust care plans
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- A competitive rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Professional development
- Commitment to training
- Car parking available
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supportive supervision
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.