Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Solihull within a Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 - £29.93 per hour (Assignment rate) this is a 3-month contract, 37 hours a week.
- Have responsibility for securing permanency for children with plans of adoption, long term fostering, and special guardianship
- Work closely with corporate parents to support children to develop their life skills, achieve their full potential and work towards their aspirations
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
- Must have 12 months Looked After Children Social Work or Care Proceedings experience
- Must have sound assessment, safety planning and care planning skills
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kamruz Zaman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.