Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Stockton, within the Looked After Children Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- Carrying out Looked after Children reviews
- Ensuring Child Protection procedures are adhered too
- Working with cases in care proceedings
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Putting in place multi agency plans for children returning to their families
- Devise multi agency child protection plans
- Undertake direct work with children
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Liam Burgess; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.