Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Bexley, within the Looked After Children/Care Proceedings Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To ensure that all statutory requirements for Looked After Children are met.
- Encourage all client groups to use the services and resources that are directly provided by the Service or other agencies.
- To make effective and efficient decisions within a statutory framework to ensure that Looked After Children with complex needs achieve permanence and are safeguarded.
- To be ambitious and effective in practice to help change lives and make a sustainable difference. Be innovative, creative and passionate in management, case mapping and care planning.
- Provide a casework management service to Looked
- Apply the legal requirements of The Children Act 1989, The Children [Leaving Care] Act 2000 and as it relates to the client groups. Including Independent Needs Assessment, Care Planning and Pathway Plan reviews
- Apply the policies and procedures of Bexley Council - as they apply to the client groups.
- Work in partnership with other targeted and universal services to create holistic support packages for young people.
- Contribute to other forms of service delivery.
- Attend and contribute to case conferences, reviews and meetings.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Megan Roberts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.