Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Looked After Children Team based in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant Statutory care plans and pathway plans of allocated looked after children are implemented in a timely manner. These include Statutory LAC visits, coordinating LAC Reviews in collaboration with the Independent Reviewing Officers and relevant professionals.
- Ensure all health assessments of CLA children are held within a specific time frame.
- Attend Personal Education Plan review meetings and work closely with learning advocates to ensure Looked after children maximise their potential in school and have any additional needs met.
- Organise and promote contact between looked after children and their families in line with their care plan.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Experience in working with children vulnerable to Child Sexual Exploitation and conducting CSE risk assessment using relevant tool.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.