Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Nottingham City, within the Long-Term Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To ensure good quality assessment, planning, intervention and reviewing which is essential to providing good outcomes for children, as is detailed knowledge of law and policy relating to vulnerable children.
- To effectively manage risk where there is risk of, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse.
- Using specialist knowledge and expertise to ensure case work decisions are made in accordance with agreed procedures and professional standards.
- Take a lead in a specialist area of work or service or service development and chair meetings where appropriate.
- Undertake specialist or complex casework where appropriate. To effectively manage risk where there is risk of, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse.
- Contribute to the team meeting its targets and the identification and facilitation of changes of direction ensuring that work is delivered on schedule.
- Work in partnership across the sectors to coordinate care planning, delivery of services, giving advice and support to internal and external service providers. This will ensure that information and good practice is shared, and that communication is effective.
- Within the relevant service area ensure that cases are managed within accordance with the Safeguarding procedures for vulnerable people. To ensure that agreed thresholds for intervention are maintained and statutory requirements are met.
- Ensure records are kept in accordance with professional standards and prepare and present reports on cases and issues.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.