Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Leicestershire, within the Long-Term Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carrying out Core Assessments, pre-birth assessments, risk assessments
- Carrying out Section 47 Child protection investigations
- Writing Statements for court
- Completing Section 7 and 37 reports for court
- Representing the authority in court to give evidence
- Carrying out home visits for monitoring purposes and to safeguard children
- Keeping up to date case recordings
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.