Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Lambeth, within the Long-Term Child Protection & Safeguarding Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Long term child protection and safeguarding team. Child in need, child protection, court work, partnership work, relationship based social work, sometimes adoption, life story work, working with looked after children.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Strong report writing and communication skills Good understanding of legal processes
- Understanding and working knowledge of contextual harm, working knowledge of child protection processes, working knowledge of PLO and court work.
- Working to time scales and key performance indicators Team player.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jonathan Codona-Brown; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.