Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wakefield, within the Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must have experience in child protection and care proceedings.
- Must have at least 3 years' experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work.
- Must have experience in completing,
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate must have experience across the board.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.