Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Locality Team based in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The team focus is on: Children in Need Child Protection Children where PLO/ Pre proceedings process is ongoing Looked after children prior to transfer to Children in Care.
- You will need to have experience of working with children in need.
- You will be confident about carrying out risk assessments.
- You will be able to organise your work load independently.
- You will have presented evidence in Court.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.