Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in King’s Lynn for a Social Worker to work within the Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Manage a caseload as allocated
- Undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self-directed support approach
- Co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved
- Advocating on behalf of service users or carers
- Work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment
- Lead Safeguarding Adults investigations using the local 'No Secrets' multi-agency policy and procedure
- Promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleague
- Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities
- Take a lead in complex cases such as those with safeguarding issues, complex family dynamics, conflict and problematic situations
- Provide written reports for court proceedings, case conferences and other arenas
- Work with highly complex risk of all types, especially where there are capacity/best interest issues
- Provide practice guidance to unqualified or less experienced staff under the supervision of the Team Manager/Practice Consultant
- Undertake, when appropriate the supervision of competency-based staff and/or students including learners from other agencies
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.