Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Harrow for a Social Worker to work within a Children's Locality Team, based in Brent. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £40,409 - £46,067 per annum.
- Provide an excellent social work service which will enable our children and young people to fulfil their potential and achieve positive outcomes.
- Ensure that the voice of the child is always heard and that the views of our young people are at the heart of all of our case planning.
- Creating genuine partnerships with parents or carers.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to provide effective and coordinated child care
- Provide a high-quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high-quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are 'looked after' by the local authority.
- To prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
- To hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases. To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
- £5,000 golden hello and relocation packages (for hard to recruit to roles)
- £1,200 annual retention payment for all social work qualified staff.
Requirements for the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.