Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a CP Locality Team based in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry out investigations and planned assessments, providing written evidence-based reports for complex cases Provide ongoing advice and support to children and families, including key worker responsibility for at risk children.
- Make sure that plans, agreements and reviewing and monitoring arrangements are made in childcare cases, including those with child protection Be involved in the development of preventative intervention strategies and support services.
- Develop links with other agencies in the locality Identify client needs and be involved with others in examining strategies to meet needs Provide information, guidance and advice on availability of local services and practices relevant to work with children and families.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records and reports of all contacts with children and families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.