Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Locality Team based in Ealing. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month ongoing contract.
Purpose of the role:
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to develop independence.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental guidance and procedure.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.