Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Hull, within the Locality Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To provide and support the delivery of high quality social work activities within the Hull Social Care Practice Model as part of a team. Works within the Access & Assessment, Locality, Disability or Looked After Children Service across a range of specialisms e.g. fostering, adoption, children with disabilities, children's residential, child protection, children in need, with the aim of achieving the best possible outcomes for children and young people in need and their families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.