Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Locality Team based in Wakefield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Candidates will have experience in child protection and care proceedings
- The individual must have at least 3 years' experience of working with long-term child protection and assessment work
- The individual must have experience in completing, single assessments; risk assessments; s47 investigations; child protection planning; viability assessments; parenting assessments and courtwork both within the public and private sector.
- Adoption work and completion of Child Permanence Reports are integral to the role and thus the candidate MUST have experience across the board
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.