Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton, within the Locality Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To act as a Duty Worker
- To enable the adult to achieve resolution and recovery
- To work in accordance with the wishes of the adult; make decisions as to what follow-up action should be taken with regard to the person or organisation responsible for the abuse or neglect
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must be confident in working in pressurised difficult situations where there may be issues of conflict
- Must have had previous experience of working with residential/nursing and domiciliary providers
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ronnie Bradford; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.