Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Sutton, within the Localities Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £42,684 per annum.
- Support children and young people through robust assessment, SMART planning and effective intervention to support them in achieving positive outcomes within their families and communities
- Work in partnership with families and multi- agency colleagues in intervening to address both the presenting concerns and underlying difficulties
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Qualified Social Workers who have a thorough understanding of the frameworks that underpin social work practice, can bring insight and experience to the team and the lives of children and are able to show initiative and can develop our services to an outstanding standard
- Current Social Work England registration
- Enjoy working in a high pace team, being able to deliver consistency, energy passion to make a difference to children and young people's lives
- Experience in Children's services, are competent in assessment and direct work and are looking for the next challenging step in your career apply today
- Welcome bonus of £1000 and a retention payment of £1000 in the first year, £2000 in the second year and £3000 a year thereafter
- Free car parking pass to local multi storey car park
- A modern and flexible working environment for our staff allowing you to work flexibly from multiple locations, remotely from your mobile/tablet using Google Mail and Apps which are a key enabler for collaborative and streamlined working
- Manageable caseloads and a culture of strong supportive management and autonomy
- A competitive salary
- A £1000 welcome payment
- A retention payment on an increasing scale, starting with £1000 on completion of your first year, £2000 on completion of your second year and £3000 every year thereafter
- An annual leave entitlement of up to 32 days
- Reimbursement of your annual SW England registration
- Car parking pass
- Fuel allowance
- Use of Zip Car Scheme
- Discounts local and national shops and restaurants
- Parking allocation
- Season ticket loan
- Introduce a friend scheme
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.