Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Level 3a Social Worker to work full-time based in Bolton, within the Multi-Agency Referral and Assessment Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £34.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertaking home visits to gather information to establish any safeguarding concern- initial child /family needs assessments
- S47’s enquiries- including co-ordination of statutory meetings and closing s47 if no further action/concern
- Provide short term interventions -liaising and passing case assessment/referrals to other teams when progressed
- Work within the Courts, taking statutory action when necessary to protect a child, including Emergency Protection Order applications and initiation of Care Proceedings
- Duty rota cover - front line social work
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Experience of working in referral and assessment team and familiar with statutory processes
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.