Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Leaving Care Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
We are currently recruiting to our Transitions and Leaving Care Service. We are looking for an experienced Social Worker who is fully committed to ensuring that both our Children Looked After and Care Leavers are supported in their transition to adulthood.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- We would require you to have an understanding of legislation that is relevant to both Children Looked After and for those Leaving Care and a genuine want to work with young people and adults
- You will need to have a good understanding and awareness of adolescent development, and the vulnerabilities young people can face when transitioning towards adulthood
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.