Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Hackney, within the Leaving Care Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- At least two years post qualifying experience within frontline adult social work, including experience with Looked After Children and Leaving Care processes, and having an understanding of systemic family therapy.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jess Ling; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.