Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work within a Leaving Care Team based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this full-time locum Social Worker job is £28-32 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Work with young people who are making the transition into adultho
- Supporting the young person to live independently and to receive education, training or employment as well as other services enabling them to live independently in the community
Requirements of Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.