Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Leaving Care 16+ Team based in Medway.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £38,841 per annum.
Main purpose of the role:
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service for young people in care as they transition to independence, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision, dependent upon the complexities of these cases and the social worker’s experience.
- Support the transition of young people from care to independence as they move from the Children in Care teams to the 16+ Care Leavers teams.
- This role is a case holding role of 16, 17 and 18 year old young people in care, managing care proceedings and the associated tasks necessary, supporting young people by ensuring pathways are followed, prior to leaving care and handing over to a Personal Advisor within the team.
- Comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
- Be competent in all areas of the PCF at Social Worker level and The Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) for approved child and family practitioners.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent frontline experience within children services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.