Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full time based in Leicester, within the Learning Disabilities Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker is up to £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Be part of an busy learning disability team, duties include, court of protection, undertaken assessments, reviews and support plans.
- Able to work with individuals in applying personal budgets to their support needs in enabling them to enhance their lives.
- Complete tribunal reports for individuals who are subject to SEC 117.
- Provide support to a busy duty system.
- Work in partnership with health, police, education and provider services in ensuring that the individual can maximise their independence.
- Progress and review supported living and residential placements.
- Be able to work at home under present global climate and meet the needs of a diverse community.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- To have a good knowledge of MCA 2005 and the care 2014.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Have good experience of safeguarding knowledge and individuals being supported under transforming care.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.