Sanctuary Social Care has a permanent vacancy for experienced and dedicated Adult Social Worker to work full-time within a Learning Disabilties Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £36,000 per annum.
- To practice in accordance with and uphold the Standards of Professional Practice for social workers as defined by the Health and Care Professions Council, which includes the code of ethics and the continuing professional development requirements in order to maintain registration as a social worker to be able to work in England.
- To practice in accordance with the BASW Professional Capabilities Framework for Social Workers (the national occupational standards for the profession) at the level of Experienced Social Worker.
- Expected to demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals, including more senior levels.
- Manage complex caseloads, and offer expert opinion within the organisation and to others.
- Chair a range of meetings, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.